In Dubai, you can enjoy a variety of cuisines from different countries and regions of the world. Here are some of the top dishes to try in Dubai:
Top Arabian Cuisine in Dubai
- International Cuisine: Dubai has restaurants with cuisines from all over the world, from Italian and French to Asian and Arabian. You can enjoy authentic dishes from different cultures.
- Hummus: This is a classic Arabic dish consisting of mashed chickpeas, tahina (sesame seed paste), lemon juice and garlic. Hummus is served with pita bread or Arab tortillas and olive oil.
- Shawarma: Shawarma is the Arab version of "gyros," made from marinated meat, usually chicken or lamb, that is roasted on a spit and served in pita bread with vegetables and sauces.
- Mandi: This is a traditional Arab dish consisting of meat cooked in spices and rice, usually goat or lamb. Mandi is usually served with vegetables and sauces.
- Meshwi: Meshwi is an Arab dish consisting of lamb or lamb cooked over an open fire. The meat is marinated in spices and seasonings and then cooked on a spit or grill. Meshwi is usually served with rice and vegetables.
- Falafel: Falafel are fried balls of mashed chickpeas, lentils, and spices. They are usually served in pita bread with vegetables and sauces and are a popular vegetarian dish.
- Machbus: This is a traditional dish from Emirati cuisine that consists of specially cooked rice with seasonings and meat, usually chicken or lamb. Machbus is usually garnished with nuts and dried fruits.
And you can come to the luxurious restaurant by renting a car from abrc.ae - car rental in Dubai with the most convenient conditions.